LP: Bronze ILPS 9342 / CD: Repertoire REP 4283-WY (1992)
Released in 1975
1. MAN FULL OF YESTERDAYS (Byron/Box/Stonebridge) 5.38
2. SWEET ROCK 'N' ROLL (Stonebridge/McGuinness) 2.53
3. STEAMIN' ALONG (Byron/Box/Ball/Thompson/Stonebridge) 5.12
4. SILVER WHITE MAN (Byron) 3.30
5. LOVE SONG (Byron/Box/Kerslake/Stonebridge) 2.58
1. MIDNIGHT FLYER (Stonebridge/McGuinness) 5.47
2. SATURDAY NIGHT (Stonebridge) 2.15
3. ROLLER COASTER (Byron/Box/Ball/Kerslake/Stonebridge) 4.00
4. STOP (THINK WHAT YOU'RE DOING) (Byron/Stonebridge/McGuinness) 4.17
5. HIT ME WITH A WHITE ONE (Byron/Box/Stonebridge) 3.52
DAVID BYRON - Voice
MICK BOX - Guitars
LOU STONEBRIDGE - Keyboards
DENNY BALL - Bass
LEE KERSLAKE - Drums & Percussion on all tracks except Steamin' Along, Midnight Flyer,
Silver White Man and Sweet Rock 'N' Roll, where PETE THOMPSON took over
Produced by PETER GALLEN and DAVID BYRON
Engineered by ASHLEY HOWE, Assintant Engineers DAVE HARRIS (at Morgan),
TREVOR HALLESY & JOHN GALLEN at Roundhouse Studios
Recorded at Morgan and Roundhouse Studios London England February '75.
Mixed at the Roundhouse Studios
Backup voices by DAVID, LOU, DENNY & LEE ON all tracks except 'Sweet Rock 'N' Roll'
and 'Stop' where were honoured with the considerable presence of the charming Chanter
Sisters, MARTHA SMITH, NEIL LANCASTER, CHAS MILLS and RUSS STONE.
Grateful thanks to Mr. Hensley for the acoustic guitar on 'White One'
and to. Mr. Wetton for the Mellotrons on 'Yesterdays' and 'Love Song'.
Equipment DELL ROLL & PETE GIBBS, Refreshment MARCUS ROSE,
MOET & CHANDON. REMY MARTIN & NEWCASTLE BROWN
BONUS TRACKS ON 2011 REMASTERED CD RELEASE:
1. STEAMIN' ALONG [single edit] (Byron/Box/Ball/Thompson/Stonebridge)
2. WHAT'S GOING ON [out-take] 3.08
3. SILVER WHITE MAN [alternate version] (Byron)
All bonus tracks were released for the first time on "Man Of Yesterday" compilation in 2005.
Cover of U.S. release
Back to top